Sage Care’s top priority is the safety and health of our patients and staff. We are closely following COVID-19 updates by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Texas Health and Human Services.
Let’s work together to protect your children, your families, and our staff from spreading illness:
- If you, your child, or a loved one have a fever, it is very important to contact your therapist to cancel therapy.
- Reach out to your therapist to reschedule therapy when the fever is gone for at least 24 hours without taking medicine.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw tissue away.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or elbow, not into your hands, if you do not have a tissue.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may contain germs such as doorknobs and handles.
In addition to the above, the education to our clinicians has been:
- Avoid bringing outside toys/equipment in the homes when possible. When necessary, items will be thoroughly sanitized.
- We will not require parents and caregivers to sign your therapist’s computer, tablet or smartphone until the spread of the virus is no longer a concern.
Sage Care is committed to continuing to serve our children in a safe and healthy manner. The COVID-19 outbreak is a fluid and changing situation, and we will adjust as necessary according to CDC recommendations.
Please consult the CDC website for medical information and guidance regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.