- This event has passed.
Sage Care Fall 2017 Hiring Event & Free CEU Course (Dallas Ft. Worth)
09 | 28 | 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Work. With Purpose
If you’re a talented, dedicated and nurturing physical, occupational or speech therapist who loves working with children with medically complex needs, please visit us at our Fall 2017 Hiring Event and Free CEU Course from 4-8 p.m. on Thursday, September 28. Meet our lead therapists and learn about joining the Sage Care family. We’re hiring OTs, PTs and SLPs!
4 – 5 p.m. Hiring Meet & Greet
5 – 7 p.m. Trach/Vent CEU Course DETAILS HERE
7 – 8 p.m. Hiring Meet & Greet
Meet Sage Care
Our therapists love working at Sage Care – this video will show you why!
Hot Jobs (Apply Here)
- Full-Time SLP Feeding/Supervision/Language – Therapist in South Dallas area (Vital Stim a plus)
- Full-Time SLP Feeding/Supervision/Language – Therapist in East Dallas/Pleasant Grove/Mesquite area (Vital Stim a plus)
- PT/PRN – SLP Supervisor/Therapist-Afterschool – North Side – Plano/Frisco/McKinney/Allen
- PT/PRN SLP Supervisor/Therapist- Afterschool – Garland, North Dallas, Carrollton, NE Dallas, Irving
- PT/PRN – Afterschool or FT SLP – Feeding/Language/Supervision- Duncanville, Desoto, Red Oak, Lancaster, Glenn Heights, Waxahachie, Cedar Hill
- Part-Time OT or COTA’s for after school in Oak Cliff/South Dallas
- Part-Time OT or COTA’s for after school in East Dallas/Pleasant Grove area
- Part-Time OT in South Fort Worth/Arlington area
- Part-Time OT or COTA for after school in Mesquite
- Part-Time OT or COTA for Garland/Mesquite
- PRN in Ft. Worth Area
- PRN – PT Supervisor in Denton/McKinney area – to supervise and perform evaluations
- PRN – PT Oak Cliff/South Dallas – to supervise and treat after school patients
- PRN – PT Pleasant Grove/Southeast Dallas – to supervise and treat after school patients
Sage Care is an equal opportunity employer.
Sage Care Benefits